Adventure Racing skills training - Gippsland
Time & Location
About the event
Team Thought Sports (AKA Team Gippsland Adventure in World's Toughest Race Eco-Challenge Fiji) have an extensive history in Adventure Racing in Australia and internationally since 2002.
Learn the skills to race in The World's Toughest Race, or whatever challenge you can find with training from Australia's best Adventure Racers Rob and Kathryn Preston.
We have teamed up with Adventure 1 Series and Tiger Adventure to provide a series of training sessions around Australia.
- We will cater for all levels of experience
- Cover the 3 core disciplines of running/trekking, mountain biking and kayaking.
- Preparation- what to do before you get to the race
- Gear requirements
- Mental challenges
Numbers are limited and we will keep the coach to participant level low so you receive the best attention
Preference will be given to participants who can attend both days, but please contact Rob on 0403296516 (rob AT thoughtsports.com.au) if you would like to attend one day only.
Course cost: $400pp.
- Bring your team mate and both receive 10% off the ticket price (Enter group10 as voucher code)
- 10% discount voucher for Explore Gippsland Adventure Race
- 10% discount on gear purchases at thoughtsports.com.au/shop
- Sports nutrition samples from Koda Nutrition
- Kayak, PFD and paddle hire (if required)
Food- self catered
Travel costs to, and during the training camp.
- AR skills training - 2 day$400GST included$400GST included0$0